Singapore Area Coordinator is the U.S. Navy's gateway to Southeast Asia. SAC supports 17 tenant commands, which include Navy, Army, Air Force, Coast Guard, and Joint commands, providing comprehensive shore support services to the Fleet, Fighter, and Family. With a broad customer base of approximately 1,300 personnel, including U.S. military members, U.S. civilian employees, family members, and Singaporean national employees, plus visiting ships and aircraft, top-quality services are efficiently delivered while maintaining a quality of life standard that's second to none.
Sponsorships offer a chance for MWR to partner with you to enhance events for the military community, while your business gains valuable promotional benefits. Installation-wide events offer sponsors exposure to a traditionally hard-to-reach market. Benefits vary, depending on sponsorship levels, and may include:
- Banners and signage placed in facilities or at an event
- Event displays and booths
- Logo and business name on promotional materials
- Ability to distribute giveaways, product samples, etc. to the military community
- Face time with the greater military community
- And much more!
For more information about sponsorships or specific events, contact the Fleet & Family Readiness Marketing Office.