Stop by the Community Recreation Office to purchase discounted tickets for Resorts World Sentosa attractions - Universal Studios Singapore, Adventure Cove, and S.E.A. Aquarium.
- Universal Studios Singapore: Child SG$50 / Adult SG$68
- Adventure Cove: Child SG$22 / SG$28
- S.E.A. Aquarium: Child SG$20 / Adult SG$27
The following establishments offer discounted prices for those with a U.S. Department of Defense ID (Active Duty, Reserves, or DoD civilian employee and their dependents) or Sembawang Naval Installation Access Pass.
American Association of Singapore
50% off membership dues; membership dues are for 1 year from date of registration
* AAS membership SG$35 (UP SG$70)
* AAS & CRCE membership SG$80 (UP SG$160)
The American Association of Singapore (AAS) welcomes people of all nationalities. It is a community-focused group. Membership includes the whole family.
- Reduced pricing for all AAS events, including the six major annual events and regular social events throughout the year such as wine tastings, food explorations, quiz nights, show outings, shopping excursions and more.
- Complimentary admission to the annual "Living in Singapore" seminar, a discussion on tips to getting the most out of living in Singapore.
- Complimentary admission to the annual Repatriation Talk, a discussion about the ins and outs of repatriating, covering not only the logistics of the move, but the emotional aspects, as well.
- Receive "Singapore American" delivered to your home each month and stay up-to-date on happenings within the community, hear about upcoming events and read insightful articles about Singapore life, culture, dining and travel.
- Receive $10 off the retail price of the "Living in Singapore Reference Guide".
- Present membership card to receive discounts and special offers to businesses around Singapore.
- Expat Job Board
- Receive access to a members-only job board. Job ads are submitted by employers who are open to hiring expat talent from a wide range of industries.
- Receive a weekly e-mail with jobs just added by employers.
- Create a personalized account and upload your resume for employers to search.
- Workshops & Events
- With a wide array of career and personal development workshops, receive reduced pricing for all CRCE events.
- New and renewing members will receive one free registration for a networking night.
- Meet other members and chat with the CRCE team at the monthly members-only discussion groups.
American Women's Association of Singapore
SG$100 off membership dues (UP SG$150); membership dues are for 1 year from date of registration
American Women's Association of Singapore (AWA) is a sisterhood of women from around the world, who come together to enhance their Singapore experience through fun and fulfilling volunteer-run activities.
AWA oversees more than 30 unique and engaging activities and special events. These social, informational and community service groups include:
- Local & Foreign Tours
- Cultural & Educational Talks
- Sports like Tennis & Golf
- Games like Bridge & Mahjong
- Children's activities & Mom's Nights Out
- Dining & Cocktail events at local restaurants/bars
- Volunteering with children, seniors & families in need
- A dedicated Newcomers Network for helping new arrivals adjust to living in Singapore
- A Facebook members only community to ask questions and exchange information
9 Norris Road #02-01, Singapore 208252
10% off cooking classes
Expat Kitchen is dedicated to empowering anyone – women, men, children, and helpers – with an interest in cooking healthy western cuisine. Cooking courses are designed for anyone from the more sophisticated “foodies” to the beginner who always wanted to learn cooking.
Expat Kitchen has 3 streams of courses.
- Stream 1 includes the signature helpers courses (basic, intermediate and baking) as well as focus courses (fab fish, lunchbox ideas, fussy kids and substantial salads)
- Stream 2 includes classic classes (Modern Western cuisine classes for women and men), special holiday classes, cooking club nights and private functions.
- Stream 3 includes kids cooking classes and birthday cooking parties.
AJ Hackett Sentosa
30 Siloso Beach Walk, Singapore 099011
20% off all activities and 15% off at AJ's Bar and Beach Dining
AJ Hackett Sentosa is Singapore's first and only bungy tower and stands 50m above the ground on Siloso Beach, Sentosa Island. The site features the Skybridge, a 40m walkway with see-through sections. On it, is the Paulaner Sundowner Deck, which has sunset views in Siloso.
Thrill-seekers then have the choice of doing the 42m vertigo-inducing Vertical Skywalk, drop and swoop on the Giant Swing, or challenge themselves on the 47m Bungy Jump.
For those who prefer not to tempt fate, food and beverages are served al fresco, which is open daily, from 12pm onwards.
* Neither the US Navy nor any other part of the U.S. Federal Government officially endorses any company, sponsor or their products and services.