This position is assigned to the Morale, Welfare, and Recreation (MWR) Business Operations Department; Fleet Readiness (N92); Singapore Area Coordinator, Singapore. The incumbent of this position will perform duties independently in accordance with prescribed practices pertaining to cash handling and cash processing
Cashier duties include but are not limited to:
- Collects and issues money bags, cash funds, and turn-in bags from sales clerks and locations.
- Receives, counts and verifies monies received with daily cash reports. Maintains log, and record movements of money bags.
- Assists in maintaining complete and systematic set of records on all cash transactions.
- Verifies cash, paper work and cash collections.
- Conducts daily cash bag pickups from various departments. Ensures that the daily collection funds are verified and deposited promptly by the stipulated time within the business day.
- Verifies Daily Activity Reports (DARs) and processes entries in SAP system every
- Assists supervisor on a daily basis in directing outlet cashiers and cash handling staff by answering questions, resolving problems, which arise, training new employees and insuring the smooth flow of cash operations.
- Handles petty cash requests and prepares General Journal Vouchers (GJVs) for Region Japan processing.
- Conducts cash counts on cashiers and cash handling employees on a monthly and ad hoc basis.
- Acts as Verifier during slot harvest sessions. Verifies slots harvests revenue/monies and make deposits in bank within the next business day.
- Required to receive Cash Handling and Government Credit Card transaction training. Require to train newly hired cashiers and cash handling employees and re-train employees on an annual basis.
- Ensures Singapore dollars are changed to US dollars on a regular basis at Disbursing Department.
- Processes Good & Services Tax (GST) claims and follows up on reimbursement from the Inland Revenue of Singapore Authority on a monthly basis.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.