This position is assigned to the Morale, Welfare, and Recreation (MWR) Business Operations Department; Fleet Readiness (N92); Singapore Area Coordinator, Singapore.This position is located in the Club Division, Morale, Welfare and Recreation Department, Fleet & Family Readiness, Singapore. The incumbent performs a wide variety of work assignments during various shifts.
- Incumbent shall be thoroughly familiar and comply with the contents of the Manual for Messes Ashore (NAVPERS 1995) and BUPERS Instruction 10150.2C, as well as all club SOP'S and instructions.
- Report for duty as prescribed by the Club Manager or his/her designated representative.
- Maintain proper decorum throughout the club in accordance with prescribed rules and regulations. Shall give a full and complete report to the Club Manager concerning patrons who violate the club rules and regulations including name, rate, duty station and witnesses.
- The Duty Manager shall be responsible for familiarizing him/herself with scheduled events during duty shift, e.g., special events and programs, etc., including any and all particulars that he/she should be cognizant of during the work shift. Check all schedules when entering station of duty. Assure that activities take place as planned with proper equipment, personnel, food and beverages.
- In case of deviation from usual operating policy or procedures bring the situation to the attention of the proper supervisor. Attempt to resolve the problem and, in case of a serious problem, contact the Club Manager or his designated person. Enter all problems in the Duty Manager's Log Book.
- Circulate among patrons as necessary to assure satisfactory services. Explain and enforce club policies, procedures and regulations. Maintain order in the facility.
- Infractions of the rules by other club employees shall be reported to the Club Manager via his designated representative. In emergency situations, the Duty Manager on duty shall personally notify the Club Manager immediately.
- Insures that CFAS and DON rules and regulations governing the sale and consumption of alcoholic beverages are strictly enforced. Alcoholic beverages will not be served to patrons less than 20 years of age.
- Incumbent may serve as a leader in assuring that work assignments by the shift employees are performed; provide necessary assistance and supplies to employees; and resolve minor problems and complaints of the employees. Make recommendations to the Club Manager/Assistant Club Manager regarding the work performance of shift employees.
- Prior to closing of the club, complete fire safety checks and that unnecessary electrical equipment are unplugged. Secure all doors and windows, check all locks on the bar storerooms, cashier's office, etc. Incumbent shall ensure that the Fire Department conducts a fire check prior to closing of the club.
- Insure that all keys are properly secured, safes are locked, and upon securing the club, insure that the entrance keys are locked in the box provided or turned-in to the security office.
- Incumbent must present ·a neat, well-groomed, professional appearance at all times and must work harmoniously with co workers. and members of the MWR Department.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.