This position is assigned to the Morale, Welfare, and Recreation (MWR) Business Operations Department; Fleet Readiness (N92); Singapore Area Coordinator, Singapore. The purpose of this position is to prepare, serve, and sell a limited variety of food and beverage items available from MWR operated food centers within the club system.
- Performs a full range of simple cooking tasks by preparing and cooking items requiring little or no processing such as pancakes, sausage, eggs, hamburgers, and fresh or canned vegetables.
- Prepares all forms of hot cereals; broils meats; prepares and cooks concentrated or dehydrated soups, sauces, and gravies; and makes cold sandwich fillings.
- Prepares convenience items such as frozen hash browns, fish fillets, and chicken nuggets.
- May prepare and bake pizza.
- Prepares foods by peeling, chopping, grinding, paring, cutting, slicing, dicing, pureeing, dredging, flouring, and breading.
- Weighs, measures, and dispenses foods in accordance with portion controls.
- Mixes ingredients according to precisely written recipes.
- Sets up and replenishes salad bar.
- Covers, dates, and stores leftovers according to established procedures.
- Cleans and maintains equipment and work areas.
- Maintains accurate food inventories and rotates stock items to prevent spoilage.