This position is assigned to the Non-Appropriated Fund (NAF) Fitness, Sports, and Deployed Forces Support Branch; Commander, Navy Installations Command (CNIC); Singapore Area Coordinator. Incumbent serves in an assistant or support capacity and may perform any or all of the following duties within either of the following sections of the Fitness, Sports, and Deployed Forces Support Branch: Fitness Support, Sports Support, or Aquatics Support.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs assigned duties and provides necessary services to authorized patrons, including general information and support of recreation and fitness programs.
- Provides information concerning facilities and operation.
- Ensures adherence to regulations, safety and security procedures.
- Assists in maintaining routine reports and/or performs clerical, custodial and/or general maintenance duties.
- Performs numerous functions in support of recreation and fitness program delivery to include inventory control, equipment inspection, restocking, point of sale system operation and cash handling.
- Operates a cash register, Point of Sale (POS) system, processes product or service transactions including equipment loan, rentals, resale, and program registration; receives payments and makes change.
- Greets patrons in person, answers the telephone, takes messages, handles customer requests, makes referrals to the appropriate staff member.
- Adheres to NAVMED P-5010 sanitation requirements. Provides support for recreation event set up and break down.